A mobile notary is someone who is authorized by the state to perform notarial acts. They also travel to your desired location in order to service/meet the needs of any person, business, or organization.
What sets us apart from our competition is our dedication and resolve to get to you when and where you need service; regardless of the time or location.
Please do not sign any documents ahead of time. All Notaries are bonded and qualified to perform the services requested.
Here are some of the things a notary public can do in Florida:
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths
- Attest to photocopies *(see below for which documents a notary cannot attest)
- Verify a VIN on a vehicle
- Certify the contents of a safety box
- A notary can be one of the witnesses on a document as long as his or her signature does not need to be notarized since he or she cannot notarize his or her own signature.
- Can translate documents, but need to find another notary to notarize the translation affidavit.
- Read the content of the document and ask if the person understood and agrees with it
- Notarize the signature in foreign documents
WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.